Cranbrook House of Hope church is based around building family and not a corporate structure. From Grandma's and Grandpa's to the tiny infants, all are welcome and considered a valued member of our church body.
Welcome to House of Hope in Cranbrook, BC, Canada. We are an Apostolic Resource Center in which family is the central motivation , our heart is to serve our city and see a cultural transformation take place. We believe revival is not a one-time event but something that happens daily in the lives of God's children.
Our number one goal is to host God's presence whereever we go. To allow Him to use us in every area of society. We are passionate lovers of Him. Worship is a core value that propels us into His presence and allows His presence to come freely. We have been mandated to build a place where He is welcome to have His way.
Our first ministry is to God so we worship with extravagant joy and gratitude. Our personal relationship with Him is our number one priority. As part of our worship, we incorporate all areas of creativity in our worship, from dance to art to banners.
We are a house that believes salvation frees us from the power of the devil, from sin, lies, sickness and torment. Salvation is not just a ticket to heaven. Salvation is being saved, healed and delivered from the power of the one who comes to kill, steal and destroy.
- Every believer is a supernatural minister of the gospel of power whom signs & wonders should follow.
- All ministry flows from the prayer, "Thy kingdom come... on earth as it is in heaven."
- We equip and send the church to carry on the works of Jesus.
We demonstrate God's grace, His unconditional love and transforming power to everyone. We impact and bring mercy and justice to every socioeconomic group and cultural realm because we pastor a city, not just a church.
Christ is returning for a glorious overcoming bride: His Church.
- We are more than "sinners saved by grace." We are saints, sons and daughters of the King.
- Because of this, we expect to successfully fulfill the Great Commission, passing on revival from one generation to the next.
- We believe we are here to extend the Kingdom Jesus modelled to us in the Gospels
- We embrace the biblical government of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers.
If you are looking for a new place to call home or are simply needing a time of refreshment, you are welcome to join us Sunday mornings. Or if you wish to connect with us, click on the link provided and contact us directly.